The Channel Marketing Agent level is for Application Solution Providers, Internet Service Providers, Web consultants, designers and developers, and hosting companies who would like to market the Outlook Content Management Suite Solutions. The Channel Marketing Agent would market, qualify, and then introduce Outlook to their existing or new accounts. Outlook would perform the sales function, lead the implementation, train users and provide tier-1 product support. If Outlook wins the business, the marketing agent will be compensated.
- Established marketing and business development programs to enhance lead generation.
- An existing client base with references available.
- Knowledge of the Application Service Provider (ASP) industry.
- Outlook logo placement and link on Agent’s Web site.
- Partnership fee (refundable upon meeting or exceeding pre-established revenue goals).
- Outlook's Channel Development Team dedicated to the success of the Agent.
- Augmentation of Agent product and/or services revenues.
- Outlook leads that complement Agent's product and/or services offerings.
- Liberal CMS software commissions.
- Financial incentives for exceeding pre-established revenue goals.
- Lead qualification training.
- Effective pre-sales kit including printed collateral and product white papers.
- Agent logo placement and link on Outlook’s Web site.
If your organization meets the above requirements, please e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate consideration.
Learn about becoming a Channel Sales Agent.