Outlook Technologies’ primary business focus is to provide back office software and service solutions for Web site creation and e-commerce. We partner with companies whose applications or complementary products are part of the whole business solution for Outlook’s target markets. Such alliances between best-of-breed Solutions Partners would be a mutually strategic differentiator to increase customer satisfaction and market share.
The Outlook Solutions Partner Program is based on the following objectives:
- Leverage partner products and/or services to gain competitive advantage.
- Extend the depth and magnitude of Outlook’s Content Management Suite solutions offering to gain wider market penetration.
- Provide domestic and international customers with more business functionality choices.
The quality of a partner relationship is paramount to us. Outlook takes its commitments to partners very seriously. While we thoughtfully consider all applications for partnerships, we abide by our policy of adding only as many partners as is necessary to resolve the functionality need.
Choosing A Partner
When choosing a Solutions Partner we seek software company products and services that make the Content Management Suite a more complete solution. The prospective Solutions Partner must possess these attributes:
- Significant industry tenure and financial stability.
- Experienced in installing successful projects.
- Own product.
- International and/or North American presence.
- Research and development commitment for growth in new technologies.
- Excellent install-base user references.
- An organization which commits to a partnership.
- Outlook Solutions Development Team dedicated to the business success of the Solutions Partner.
- Augmentation of the Solutions Partner products and/or services revenue streams.
- Products and services revenue sharing.
- Co-marketing funding and joint seminar/tradeshow participation.
- Education for sales, technical and support teams.
- Solutions Partner logo placement and link on Outlook’s Web site.
If your organization has products and/or services that would complement our business focus, please e-mail your inquiry to email@example.com
for immediate consideration.
Learn about becoming a Technology Partner.